Walking Plan For Weight Loss 21-Day Challenge
A lot of people think that doing intense workouts is the only way to lose weight. However, you shouldn’t strain yourself in order to achieve results, but make sure that you are active as much as you can throughout the day!
The Importance of a Nutritious Diet
Exercise is not the only way to lose weight. Diet plays a key part in this process. Actually, around 80% of the weight loss process is determined by your diet, and the other 20% comes from the physical activities.
Therefore, you should first adjust your diet and make changes. You should consume foods which have nutrients and not only empty calories. You will get your energy from proteins, carbs, and fats. Carbs will give you energy immediately, whereas fats are the slowest nutrients that give energy.
If you want to stick to a particular diet, you can find many successful diets on the internet, such as the Atkins diet, ketogenic, low-carb, gluten-free, vegetarian, or vegan. It’s up to you to choose which one suits you best.
Consistency Is the Key to Success
Whatever you do to achieve your goal, you should stay consistent. You should commit yourself to the diet plan and the exercise you do!
We will show you an exercise plan which will not take too much time from your schedule and will give you the results.
Perks of Walking
- It can prevent and deal with many health conditions, such as type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease.
- You will strengthen your muscles and bones
- Your mood will be improved
- You will have better orientation and balance
- You will see that walking is very important because it will boost your whole metabolism
21-Day Walking Schedule for Weight Loss
WEEK 1 (You should maintain a slow and consistent tempo when walking.
- 1st Day – Start with 10 min.
- 2nd Day – Walk for 12 min.
- 3rd Day – Walk for 15 min.
- 4th Day – Walk for 18 min.
- 5th Day – Walk for 20 min.
- 6th Day – Walk for 22 min.
- 7th Day – Walk for 25 min.
WEEK 2 – Change the pace from slow to moderate
- 8th Day – Walk 14 minutes: 2 minutes slow, 10 minutes fast, and 2 minutes slow.
- 9th Day – Walk 16 minutes with a moderate tempo.
- 10th Day – Walk 18 minutes: 3 minutes slow, 12 minutes fast, and 3 minutes slow.
- 11th Day – Walk 20 minutes with a moderate tempo.
- 12th Day – Walk 22 minutes: 4 minutes slow, 14 minutes fast, and 4 minutes slow.
- 13th Day – Walk 24 minutes with a moderate tempo.
- 14th Day – Walk 26 minutes: 5 minutes slow, 16 minutes fast, and 5 minutes slow.
WEEK 3 – Increase elevation
- 15th Day – Go up and down the stairs or a street for 15 minutes. Walk 2 more minutes at a slow tempo.
- 16th Day – Walk for 25 minutes with a moderate tempo.
- 17th Day – Go up and down the stairs or a street for 17 minutes. Walk 2 more minutes at a fast tempo.
- 18th Day – Walk for 27 minutes with a moderate tempo.
- 19th Day – Go up and down the stairs or a street for 17 minutes. Walk 3 more minutes at a slow tempo.
- 20th Day – Walk 30 minutes with a moderate tempo.
- 21th Day –Walk for 25 minutes with a fast tempo. Walk 8 more minutes at a slow tempo.